Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 254 - Slacks

More than two thirds of the year has passed since I began my blog and ridding my home of one item or one group of items each day. Just one thing a day may not seem like much, but it adds up. I'm so glad I started my decluttering venture. 


The item for today is a pair of black slacks that were added to the donation box.


Today's quote: “The best way to clutter-bust is to begin. Preparation, needing to feel ready, waiting till it feels right are the resistance. What works is to start.” – Brooks Palmer, clutterbusting.com.

On this day ten years after the horrific 9-11 attacks, let us be thankful for what we have. We remember and mourn those who lost their lives. Many thanks to all the firefighters, police officers, medics and all who helped that day. God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment