Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 285 - Hardbound Books

I love books. I like the feel of them, the smell of them, the look of them. I like the whole idea of them. Sorry, but the Kindle and the Nook will never replace real hardbound or paperback books as far as I'm concerned. (Should I say "in my book"?) But I have to admit that I don't read nearly as much as I would like. I know I will never read all the books I've collected, so I made the tough decision to cull a few from my shelves. Today I'm letting go of two old hardbound books by Catherine Marshall.


Today's quote:  “In almost every case, a reduction in clutter leads to greater peace of mind, less stress, better relationships, an improved reputation, greater productivity, more time, more energy, a more comfortable living environment, more creativity, more ability to focus, and a more positive outlook on life.” – Betsy Fein, President of Clutterbusters!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment