Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 - Cards and Stationery

Over the years I have collected cards and stationery of all kinds; birthday cards, Christmas cards, postcards, get well, thinking of you, and blank cards for any occasion. I love to write letters and little notes to friends and family. I love receiving them, too! However, does anyone correspond that way anymore? It's much easier to dash off a quick email. So I went through my stash of cards and weeded out the ones I probably won't ever use and I came up with two boxes full to put into my donation box today.


Various cards


Two boxes full of random cards


Oh, It's a wonderful feeling to be freeing up space. I hate clutter. I hate it! Only 356 days and 356 items to go!!!

3 comments:

  1. That will seem like a lot of days when you get done. I feel like I've done this for a LONG time, but I've still got 100 days-ish to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Jacquie, I know. I have a feeling it will get harder and harder to find things to get rid of. But I am determined to do it. After the year is up, I hope to have a good habit in place and continue to keep things from piling up. If something new comes in, something old goes out.

    ReplyDelete